Who Can Apply: Full-Time or Part-Time ‘Undergraduate’ or ‘Postgraduate’ Students currently studying in accredited colleges. International students are welcome to apply.
How to Apply: Write an article describing a small DIY project you undertook in about 500-2000 words and submit to us via a word .docx/.doc file to [email protected] You have full freedom. Build something & send us the project details in the form of an article. The article should highlight the following things:
- What was the project about?
- What problem it solves?
- How much time it took to create it?
- What tools/materials you used to build it?
- Step by Step Instruction of building the project
You can include images to make your article more comprehensive & easy to understand for readers. If you prepare a video along with the article, upload it to Youtube & title it “AirToolsGuide Scholarship”. Put a link to http://airtoolsguide.com in the description area. Then, add the Youtube link for the video in the article itself.
- Images & Videos are not mandatory but they do carry weight in the overall score.
Also, attach a separate Word document with the following information:
- Personal Details (First & Last Name, Phone, and Address)
- College Name
- Area of Study
- Any Photo Identification proof that you are a Student
- Winner will be awarded $500.
- 1st Runner Up will be awarded $300.
- 2nd Runner Up will be awarded $200.
Number of Scholarships Offered: 3
Deadline: June 30, 2017
Learn More: http://airtoolsguide.com/scholarship/