Who Can Apply: All full-time and part-time undergraduate and postgraduate students currently studying at accredited colleges. International students are welcome.
How to Apply: We are looking for a project that is useful, quick to make & can be completed with minimal cost. Any small project related to Home Decor, Crafts, Home Improvement, Woodworking, Repair projects etc. which you want to showcase to the world can be submitted as an application to this scholarship. Build something & send us the project details in the form of an article about a small DIY project you undertook in about 500-2000 words and submit to us via a word .docx/.doc file. The article should highlight following things:
- What was the project about?
- What problem it solves?
- How much time it took to create it?
- What tools/materials you used to build it?
- Step by Step Instruction of building the project
- You can also include Images to make your article more comprehensive & easy to understand for readers.
- If you prepare a video, upload your video to Youtube & title the video “AirToolsGuide Scholarship”. Put a link to http://airtoolsguide.com in the description area, then add the Youtube link for the video in the article itself.
- Images & videos are not mandatory but they do carry weight in the overall score.
- Winner will be awarded $500.
- 1st Runner Up will be awarded $300.
- 2nd Runner Up will be awarded $200.
Number of Scholarships Offered: 3
Deadline: June 30, 2017
Learn More: http://airtoolsguide.com/scholarship/