Who Can Apply: To be ELIGIBLE for the award, students must:
- be undergraduates majoring in geology, earth science, geological engineering, petroleum engineering, energy economics and finance, process plant technology, energy management, petroleum production, mechanical maintenance, water and wastewater, and instrumentation and control at a North Dakota college/university, or have work/internship experience in the oil and gas industry;
- have a GPA of 3.0 or higher; and
- have completed at least 12 hours in geology, earth science, geological/petroleum engineering, chemistry, math, or safety.
- remain a full-time student for the fall semester of 2015 and the spring semester of 2016.
Submission: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must SUBMIT the following:
- college transcripts,
- a one-page essay on career plans in their chosen major,
- a letter of reference reflecting on the student’s general character, work eithic, etc. from a college professor, and
- full contact information (name, address, email, phone number)
Deadline: April 1, 2015
Learn More: Al Golden Memorial Scholarship