Al Maurer Awards (Deadline: August 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Applicants must demonstrate:
- Permanent public service employment within Edmonton city limits.
- How the proposed course of study will promote public service excellence.
- Residence in the greater Edmonton area and permanent residence or citizenship of Canada.
- Pursuit of a program of study leading to a recognized certificate, diploma, undergraduate or graduate degree, or professional designation at a school operating in Edmonton.
- A reference letter from their manager or supervisor which recommends the student and the course of study. Reference letters should clearly address how the applicant meets the criteria and priorities.
- A personal reference from someone (not a relative) who can address how the applicant meets the criteria.
- A resume which outlines the applicant’s employment and educational (including training provided by the employer) history.
Deadline: August 31, 2018
Learn More: https://ecf.getopenfield.com/al-maurer-awards/