Alabama Home Builders Foundation Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a resident of Alabama
- Must be enrolling in, or attending, a junior college, technical school or university in Alabama
- Must be enrolled in a residential construction-related curriculum
- College or high school transcript (whichever is most recent)
- Minimum of one letter of recommendation from an HBAA member, teacher or supervisor. Letter must be signed and on letterhead if it is available.
- Proof of residency, such as a copy of a state-issued identification or a copy of a utility bill.
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: Alabama Home Builders Foundation Scholarship