Who Can Apply:
– Be matriculated full time undergraduate students, sophomore or higher, in good standing at the time of application and during the academic term in which the scholarship is awarded
– Maintain and GPA of 3.0 or higher
– Be active in at least two on-campus student organizations or activities and hold a significant leadership position in one organization
– Have demonstrated creative efforts (on or off campus)
– Have made significant contributions to their campus communities
– Have demonstrated leadership skills and abilities
– You must be a U.S. Citizen
– Official Transcript
– Resume or description of all campus involvement and leadership roles
– A letter of recommendation. This letter should verify the applicant’s leadership positions, responsibilities, skills and ability, training, and accomplishments.
– Scholarship Essay Submission (word count 750-1500)
1. Elaborate on a particular event you created or project you spearheaded.
2. Explain the biggest personal impact of initiating this project.
3. What was the biggest struggle you faced in starting your project and what steps did you take to overcome this adversity?
– A verification of the applicant’s current enrollment status from the college/university registrar
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Learn More: https://thenaca.wufoo.com/forms/p1qvw5580gv181f/