The Alan Robert and Veronica Lenox Cotariu Memorial Scholarship for Navy and Marine Corps Veterans and Active Duty Service Members (Deadline: May 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply: The Alan Robert and Veronica Lenox Cotariu Memorial Scholarship Committee is seeking a Navy or Marine Corps active duty service member or veteran who is pursuing his/her first undergraduate degree, to present as our candidate for this highly-competitive scholarship. The specific criteria and requirements are listed below.
The successful candidate:
- Will be Navy or Marine Corps active duty service member or veteran.
- Will be pursuing his/her first bachelor-level degree program.
- Will have completed a minimum of 30 semester hours with a minimum of a 2.5 gpa.
- Will be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
1. The completed application form.
2. A copy of the student’s academic transcripts.
3. A copy of DD214 or a statement of good standing from the command.
4. Three recommendations:
- At least one recommendation should be from an academic advisor or professor.
- At least one recommendation should be from a professional associate.
Deadline: May 1, 2018