Who Can Apply: You must be studying law enforcement, law, criminal justice, or a related field and also:
- Be a graduating high school senior (May 2018) or freshman/sophomore in college
- NOT be related to any My Alarm Center staff or extended family
- Provide your essay in the format stated above with all the required information
- Submit your application by the deadline: July 1, 2018
Submission: Please select from one of the questions below, and provide your answer in 500-1000 words.
1. How do you view the current relationship between law enforcement professionals and civilians and how do you envision impacting that relationship in your career in law enforcement?
2. What personal experiences or interactions initially attracted you to a law enforcement related career, and what do you hope to achieve from this career?
Deadline: July 1, 2018