Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate students.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited degree program in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing engineering technology or mechanical technology.
- Must be residents of Western New York State (West of Interstate 81).
- Plan to attend a college or university in New York State.
- Overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Deadline: February 1, 2021