Albert J. Lentz Gettysburg American Legion Veterans Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: September 20, 2019)
Who Can Apply: This award was established by American Legion Post 202 Gettysburg to provide financial assistance to students enrolled at HACC.
1. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
2. Students must attend HACC full or part-time (6 or 12 credits).
3. Students must be registered at HACC’s Gettysburg Campus.
4. Students must be honorably discharged veteran or the immediate family (spouse, son, daughter, grandson or granddaughter) member of an honorably discharged veteran.
5. Students must submit DD214 or equivalent to confirm honorable discharge.
6. Preference will be given to honorably discharged veteran students.
- Please identify the veteran and their relationship to you (self, spouse, son, daughter, grandson or granddaughter).
- Please upload the DD214 (or equivalent) document to show honorable discharge.
Deadline: September 20, 2019