Albert L. Pranatis Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend East Allegheny or West Mifflin High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Duquesne, PA 15110.
- Pursue a degree or studies in one of the natural sciences (biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry, chemical physics, geology, neuroscience, and physics) or mathematics (mathematics does not include computer science).
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2018