Who Can Apply: Applicants must be:
• a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Person (visa students are not eligible),
• an Alberta resident and to be considered an Alberta resident one of the following conditions must apply:
– one parent or legal guardian has maintained permanent residence in Canada for at least 12 consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies and be residing in Alberta, or
– Alberta is the last place the student has lived for twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies, or
– was married to an Alberta resident immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies.
• a completed application form, and
• an official post-secondary transcript.
Deadline: August 1, 2018