Alberta Federation of Agriculture Scholarship (Deadline: August 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
• be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Person (visa students are not eligible),
• be an Alberta resident and to be considered an Alberta resident one of the following conditions must apply:
– one parent or legal guardian has maintained permanent residence in Canada for at least 12 consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies and be residing in Alberta, or
– Alberta is the last place the student has lived for twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies, or
– was married to an Alberta resident immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies.
• be attending a designated post-secondary institution in Alberta, and
• be enrolled full-time in the second or subsequent year of undergraduate post-secondary study in a program related to the field of agriculture.
- a completed application form, and
- an official post-secondary transcript.
Deadline: August 1, 2018