Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a law student in the U.S.
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations
- Must be a full time student (proof of full time status will be required before award is distributed).
- Applicant must be a US or Canadian Citizen.
Submission: The scholarship will be based on an essay and can be done on any topic. The range can be from 500-1250 words, anything over 1250 words will not be read.
Possible topics include:
- Why I want to be a criminal defense attorney?
- A creative marketing strategy for a new law firm?
- Why I am different than any other future lawyer?
- What gives me the drive to succeed?
Deadline: July 31, 2015
Learn More: Alex Ozols Aspiring Lawyer Scholarship