Who Can Apply:
• Must currently live at or be actively engaged in a UMOM Housing Program
• Demonstrated desire to pursue education
• Financial Need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid if the student is eligible to complete this application.
• Must be in good standing with property management/UMOM staff.
• Must submit a transcript from most recent education experience, copy of GED, or proof of enrollment or acceptance into GED, trade school, or college program.
• Selected recipients are required to participate in 10 hours of community service quarterly, preferably at the community in which they live.
Deadline: March 31, 2016