Who Can Apply:
- Students who are citizens of U.S. or Canada and actively pursuing an education for a career in information and records management are eligible for a scholarship from the Fund.
- The scholarship amount for a student enrolled in a four-year program or Graduate School is $2,000. Students enrolled in a two-year program are eligible for $1000.
- The number of scholarships to be awarded per school year shall be determined by the Fund Trustees.
- Applicants must submit the scholarship application form and 200-300 word essay describing how your educational pursuits will benefit your career in records and information management and how it will support and add value to an organization.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required from employers, instructors or individuals qualified to attest to the applicant’s character.
- A copy of the most current school transcript and degree plan must be provided.
Deadline: May 1, 2018
Learn More: http://www.alhef.org/scholarship/