Who Can Apply: The goal of the program is to support students who plan to travel internationally to work and live in a community and help to promote international peace and justice.
- Students and groups of students (ages 14-22) residing in Berkshire, Columbia, northeast Dutchess or northwest Litchfield counties
- Academic programs for credit are not eligible.
- Successful candidates or groups will be asked to speak of their experiences to their school and to other interested parties, e.g., Berkshire Taconic, the press.
- Preference is given to individuals who have not been previously funded by the program and to groups whose participants have not been previously funded by the program.
- Programs consisting of international travel with home stays (e.g. People to People or Students/Sports Ambassadors) are not eligible for consideration unless they involve community service performed while abroad.
- Grants are only available for international travel experiences (not domestic).
Deadline: April 15, 2021
Amount: $500 to $1,500