Who Can Apply:
- Be African American/Black, and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have a declared major in accounting, analytics, business, engineering, finance, math, or technology.
- Be enrolled full-time as a college junior for the fall 2021 semester at:
- Any UNCF member institution, with preference given to students attending Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, and Spelman College; or
- Any of the following non-UNCF member HBCUs: Florida A&M University, Hampton University, Howard University, North Carolina A&T State University, and Tennessee State University.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
- A current resume (see application for details).
- One letter of recommendation (must not be a friend or family member of the applicant).
Deadline: July 26, 2021