Who Can Apply: The All For Mailers $500 bi-annual (twice per year) scholarship provides college and university students an opportunity to earn money to further their education.
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of All For Mailers are not eligible to participate.
Submission: Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your essay:
- Ten Ways to Automate The Mailroom And Save Money
- Five Tips for Running a Smooth Mail Drop Campaign
- How Leveraging the Right Mailroom Equipment Can Reduce Corporate Costs
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: All For Mailers Student Scholarship