Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship was established by the Allegany County Deputy Sheriffs to support students graduating this year from an Allegany County high school (homeschooled students may also benefit).
- This award is based upon need and merit.
- Applicants may be pursuing any career, though preference will go to those planning to work in criminal justice or related fields.
- This is a spring semester scholarship.
- Selected students must submit their fall semester college grades for the award to be disbursed for the spring.
Deadline: January 31, 2021