Alliance Recruitment Agency Scholarship (Deadline: May 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in graduate or postgraduate degree in graphic design, fine arts, visual arts, graphic communication or any other graphic design courses.
- The graduate or postgraduate degree you are opting for should be from an accredited college/university/institution.
- You must have achieved cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 scale.
- You should be a citizen or permanent resident of USA or Canada.
- While applying, you should be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have graduated from High School or Secondary School or equivalent.
- You must have completed at least one term of college or university before applying.
- You must be a regular student.
- College/University dropouts are not eligible.
Submission: The basic selection criteria for the graphic web designer would be the creative ability. You should be passionate about creativity.
Besides that, you need to send –
5 different variants of logo design and 3 different Homepage design PSDs for our website https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.com/.
Our creative team would review the designs and will award the scholarship to the designers whose designs would be impressive and as per latest graphic designing standards.
Your logo & homepage design should be in the following file formats –
- A.Vector (ai, PDF and EPS)
- A CMYK version
- A Pantone color version
- A black, single Colour version
- A White version
- B.Raster Files (in RGB)
- Jpeg, PNG
- C.Logo Variants (optional)
- Lock-up variants
- Smaller size variants
Deadline: May 15, 2019