Who Can Apply: The applicant should –
- Be 18 years or above.
- Have enrolled or planning to enroll for a graduate or postgraduate course (MBBS, MD, MS, etc.) from an accredited college/institution/university.
- Have completed high school / secondary school education.
- Have completed at least one term of the medical course in college/university.
- Be the citizen or permanent resident of Australia, USA or Canada.
- Not be a college dropout.
- Not have a time gap between graduation and post graduation course.
Submission: To apply for a medical scholarship program, you need to submit a case study which you have experienced and includes innovative ideas helping to improve the health and well-being of the humans.
This case study can be in the form of pdf or video, which includes content in the form of text and images.
Deadline: May 15, 2020