Ally Digital Media Scholarship (Deadline: December 30, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
1. All employees or relatives of employees of Ally Digital Media are disqualified from participating in this competition.
2. All works must be original or you risk disqualification.
3. The scholarship prize money is five hundred US dollars. The participant must therefore clearly outline what this money will be used for.
4. The scholarship amount is non-transferable to anyone other than the current participant.
5. The scholarship is only available to students for the academic year 2016-2017.
1. Visit our website www.allydigitalmedia.com and familiarize yourself with our products, especially the Social Media Section.
2. Draw a doodle on “Social Media 2016” or write a well-informed, inspiration piece on the same topic.
3. Remember we are looking for a Di Caprio in art and a Stephen king in writers… what do they have in common? Creativity and uniqueness. The piece must be original and one of a kind.
4. You must submit the article or doodle before the 30th of December 2016; anyone who submits an entry after this date will be automatically disqualified.
Deadline: December 30, 2016
Learn More: https://www.allydigitalmedia.com/scholarship.php