Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
– Be a graduating senior from a high school located within Boone, Dekalb, DuPage, Stephenson, or Winnebago County;
– Have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0;
– Reflect Amanda’s compassionate and caring nature;
– Have played a leadership role in implementing a project to address teen dating violence or domestic abuse within their school or the wider community; and
– Describe the project that they implemented in the essay portion of the scholarship application.
Submission: Please discuss your experience implementing a project to address teen dating violence or domestic abuse. You may wish to include information about your leadership role, what affect the project had on the community, or how it affected you personally.
Deadline: February 1, 2020