Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be planning to enter a middle school, high school, college, university or a vocational learning program in fall of the application year.
- Personal or academic interest in upholding equality, fairness and justice in our legal system.
- All application materials must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on December 15, 2016.
- Employees and direct family members of MahanyLaw are not eligible
- Must agree to the Rules and Regulations
- Video entry: Address one of the following three topics in a 1-3 minute insightful and creative video:
- What factors do you feel contribute to the underreporting of fraudulent behavior in the workplace?
- If you knew that reporting workplace fraud would result in undesirable consequences like revenge or loss of employment, would you still become a whistleblower and report the fraud?
- Interpret Dr. John Raymond Baker’s statement: “To see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance.”
- Upload your video to your YouTube channel:
- Title the video: Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship Award
- Paste the following text in the description: “My entry for the 2016 MahanyLaw Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship Award, www.mahanylaw.com.”
Deadline: December 15, 2016