Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to full-time and part-time students currently enrolled in a travel, tourism, or hospitality-related program.
- The student can be pursuing an associate, bachelor, master, or doctorate degree.
- Applicant must have a current cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States, or an international student with a valid visa.
- Past scholarship winners are NOT eligible to re-apply.
Submission: A two-page essay discussing how — in today’s polarizing culture — travel, tourism, and hospitality are more important than ever. Describe how you would use this industry to make the world a better place. Please include examples of how this industry has impacted your own life, and what your plans are after graduation.
Deadline: August 15, 2020