American Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Technician Scholarship (Deadline: November 12, 2018)
Who Can Apply: American Airlines will award one $5,000 scholarship to a student currently enrolled in an aviation maintenance technician program (A&P) or a degree in aviation maintenance technology.
- Candidates will be evaluated on academic standing, personal accomplishments, teamwork, leadership skills and community service involvement.
- Applicants must meet all WAI scholarship requirements and guidelines, GPA must be 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher, enrolled in an accredited U.S. maintenance program, and be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- two (one-page) recommendation letters
- typed, descriptive 500-word essay
- professional résumé
- copies of all aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook (if applying for flight scholarships). Other applicable information as requested for each specific award/grant/scholarship.
Deadline: November 12, 2018