American Association of University Women-Mary Sue Gottcent Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: February 24, 2019)
Who Can Apply: The American Association of University Women-Mary Sue Gottcent Memorial Scholarship Fund has been established for Lee County women who are 25 years of age or older, enrolled or will be enrolled in the State of Florida College/University System and are in need of financial assistance. This scholarship is renewable, for up to four years, if the recipient is in good standing with her school. Further, preference will be given to the current awardee.
- Must be a resident of Lee County
- Must be a women age 25 years of age or over
- Must be enrolled or will be enrolled in State of Florida College/University system
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Preference given to current awardee for subsequent years up to 4 years max
Deadline: February 24, 2019