Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship contest is open to all high school seniors or college students that are legal residents of the U.S.
- This American Dream Homes scholarship is only payable to the winner that will be living in the U.S. at time of award
- Student must be enrolled in either a 2 year or 4 year college in the Fall 2018 semester
- The winner of this scholarship will not be based on financial need or merit
- Employees and/or relatives of MyAmericanDreamHomes.com staff are not eligible to enter
- This scholarship is open to home-schooled students as long as your course of study is equivalent to or higher than high school senior level
- Applicants to this scholarship are required to create and submit a video (maximum length of no more than 60 seconds).
- American Dream Homes reserves the right to verify your graduation date and/or college enrollment.
- Post a video creatively responding to the following prompt:
- What does “American Dream Home” mean to you? Express your answer in a creative video.
- Video must be a maximum of one (1) minute in length. (No more than 60 seconds)
- Video must be uploaded to YouTube.
Deadline: August 31, 2018