Who Can Apply:
- Must be enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited two or four year college or university located in the United States for the Design Thinking Scholarship. This can be any accredited college or university, and it is not limited to students of American Graphics Institute.
- One scholarship application per person may be submitted during each scholarship period.
- The scholarship winner must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- A completed scholarship application form must be submitted.
- Scholarship winners are decided exclusively by the scholarship committee at American Graphics Institute. Scholarship winners are contacted two weeks following the submission deadline, in mid-January and mid-September of each year.
Submission: To apply for the training scholarship, submit an essay of between 500 and 1500 words describing how you anticipate learning digital design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign will contribute to your career. You can select your own essay title, but it must reflect how either a digital design tool, or digital design tools in general will contribute to your career.
Deadline: December 31, 2015 and July 31, 2016
Number of Awards: 2