Who Can Apply: The American Honda Foundation Scholarship is directed to male students, who are classified as undergraduates at any accredited four-year colleges or universities within the United States.
- All of the candidates must be enrolled in one of the targeted fields of STEM and have permanent residency within the city of Los Angeles or Southern California.
- The candidates, who reside within the targeted regions of Los Angeles, California, will have a preference.
- The preferred areas of Los Angeles include the following: Carson, Compton, Harbor City, Long Beach, Lynwood, Watts, Willowbrook and Wilmington.
- In addition, candidates can also reside with remaining areas of Los Angeles and the entire Southern region of California.
- The selected recipients will be awarded during the 2020-21 academic year.
Submission: For full award consideration, students must complete the online application including at least a one page essay describing their career aspirations. Candidates must also invite one reference to submit an academic recommendation online. In addition, the candidates will submit their recent transcript.
Deadline: November 30, 2020