The American Indian Endowed Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply: To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have demonstrated financial need based on a completed FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Be a Washington State resident.
- Intend to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a public or private college or university in Washington State.
- Not pursue a degree in theology.
- Intend to use your education to benefit the American Indian community in-state.
- Have not yet received a total of five years of this scholarship.
Submission: Complete the application form, print and mail it to the Washington Student Achievement Council with the required attachments.
Deadline: February 1, 2017
Amount: $500 to $2,000