Who Can Apply:
- To apply for the AMRI Scholarship, you must be currently enrolled full-time in a school or medical training program and working toward a career as a:
- EMT/Paramedic or other First Responder
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician’s Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist
- AMRI reserves the right to require proof of enrollment in a medical school or training program prior to issuing a cash award.
- Applicants may submit no more than one essay per calendar year.
- To be considered for the 2017 scholarship award, your essay must be submitted to us no later than 11:59 pm CST December 31, 2016.
Submission: Write an essay of no fewer than 2,000 words. The essay should consist of two parts, as follows:
- In the first part of the essay, please answer: “What inspired you to embark on a career within your chosen healthcare field?”
- In the second part of the essay, please answer one of the following two questions:
- What do you think would be the most difficult aspect of applying ACLS or PALS techniques to a person in need?
- Where will your ACLS or PALS skills take you? Write about where you are in your career goals now and where you see yourself in 5,10 and 15 years.
Deadline: December 31, 2016
Learn More: https://www.aclsonline.us/scholarship/