Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- In their essay, the scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate their commitment to pursue their goals of helping people with pain management and wellness.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
Submission: Answer the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to want to help people who are in pain?
- In what ways have you already demonstrated your commitment to helping people in pain and to helping them achieve their optimal wellness?
- How has your commitment to helping people who are in pain, informed your education goals?
- What kind of career do you plan to do have or work do you plan to do, that will allow you to help people who are in pain and to help them achieve their optimal wellness in the future?
Deadline: September 1, 2021