Who Can Apply:
- are a legal resident of the United States
- are enrolled as a full-time undergraduate at a college or university during the 2020 – 2021 academic year (Must be taking 12 credits or 4-5 classes per semester)
- have volunteered a minimum of 20 hours between June 2020 – May 2021
- have not been awarded the Ampronix Scholarship before
Submission: Submit a short 500-800 word count essay answering the 3 questions below with an inspirational photo.
- What college / university are you attending and what is your field of study?
- How has the subject in your photo inspired you to choose your specific field of study?
- How do you give back to your community through volunteerism?
Deadline: May 31, 2021