AMRI’s Scholarship Program for Healthcare Students (Deadline: December 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply: To apply for the AMRI Scholarship, you must be currently enrolled in a school or medical training program and working toward a career as a:
- Physician’s assistant
- Nurse practitioner
- EMT/Paramedic or other First Responder
- Write an essay of no fewer than 2,000 words. The essay should consist of two parts, as follows:
- In the first part of the essay, please answer: “What inspired you to embark on a career within your chosen healthcare field?”
- In the second part of the essay, please answer one of the following two questions:
- What do you think would be the most difficult aspect of applying ACLS or PALS techniques to a person in need?
- Where will your ACLS or PALS skills take you? Write about where you are in your career goals now and where you see yourself in five, ten and fifteen years.
- Your essay should be written in Microsoft Word and submitted to us as a .doc or .docx file.
- At the top of your essay, include your full name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, the name of the school you are currently attending, and the program you are currently studying.
Deadline: December 31, 2015