Who Can Apply: To apply for the AMRI Scholarship, you must be currently enrolled full-time in a school or medical training program and working toward a career as a:
- EMT/Paramedic or other First Responder
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician’s Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist
Submission: Write an essay of no fewer than 2,000 words. The essay should consist of two parts, as follows:
- In the first part of the essay, please answer: “What unique contribution do you think you will make as a healthcare professional?”
- In the second part of the essay, please answer one of the following two questions:
- What do you think would be the most difficult aspect of applying ACLS or PALS techniques to a person in need?
- Where will your ACLS or PALS skills take you? Write about where you are in your career goals now and where you see yourself in 5, 10 and 15 years.
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Learn More: https://www.aclsonline.us/scholarship/