AMS Freshman Undergraduate Scholarship (Deadline: February 2, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or hold permanent resident status.
- Applicants must be entering their freshman year of college in the fall of 2018 as a full-time student and plan to pursue a degree in the atmospheric or related oceanic or hydrologic sciences. Marine biology does not meet this requirement.
- a completed application form
- an official high school transcript showing grades from the past three years
- a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or guidance counselor (one only)
- a copy of scores from an SAT or similar national college entrance exam
Deadline: February 2, 2018