Who Can Apply: AMTIE awards scholarships annually to members attending undergraduate/graduate programs and to high school graduates pursuing medical technology, medical assisting, dental assisting or phlebotomy studies.
- Be a graduate of, or a senior in, an accredited high school (G.E.D., is also acceptable) or an active AMT member.
- Be enrolled in a school accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Course of study must lead to a career in one of the disciplines certified by American Medical Technologists.
- Complete the online form that follows these instructions.
- Submit a PDF of your unofficial school transcript that shows grades to date.
- Submit two letters of personal reference (may NOT be relatives).
- Submit prior to April 1, 2020.
Deadline: April 1, 2020
Learn More: https://form.jotform.com/90515243222143