Who Can Apply:
- Must be African-American / Black
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a citizen, national, or permanent reside of the U.S.
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
- Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time undergraduate or graduate level student at any UNCF member institution, any Historically Black College or University (HBCU), or any accredited four-year institutions within the United States.
- Must major in business, engineering, technology, mathematics, science, biosciences or biotechnology
- Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
- Essay – Applicants must submit a one-page personal statement online, regarding the student’s career goals or interest.
- A current transcript.
- A letter of admission to enroll in a U.S.-located, four-year, accredited college or university, two-year community college, trade/technical school or certificate program.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a non-family member.
Deadline: July 29, 2021