Anchell International Documentary Photography Scholarship (Deadline: January 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled full-time and attending an accredited college or university, or vocational/trade school from any state, province, or country. Both graduate and undergraduate students may apply.
- Eligible applicants must be in good academic standing at their respective institution. A photocopy of a current student ID card must be included with the submission.
- Completed on-line application
- Photocopy proof of college/university enrollment
- 12 to 20 scanned photos, film or digital, saved 4 to an 8 1/2″ x 11 (or A4) page in .pdf, .doc, .docx, or jpeg format (panoramas may be saved 2 to a horizontal page).
- Reproduce 4 images per page in the order you wish them to be viewed.
- Number each page.
- 350-words or more about your documentary photo project, including who, what, where, when, and why.
Deadline: January 1, 2017
Learn More: http://anchellworkshops.com/scholarship/