Anchell International Documentary Photography Scholarship (Deadline: January 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled full-time and attending an accredited college or university, or vocational/trade school from any state, province, or country. Both graduate and undergraduate students may apply.
- Eligible applicants must be in good academic standing at their respective institution. A photocopy of a current student ID card must be included with the submission.
- Graduate or undergraduate
- Completed on-line application
- Photocopy proof of college/university enrollment
- 12 to 20 scanned photos, film or digital, saved in .jpeg format.
- Number the FILENAME of each image in the order you wish them to be viewed (example: 01-[Image_Name].jpg).
- 350-words or more about your documentary photo project, including who, what, where, when, and why.
- DO NOT include any identifying information including your name, school name, your nationality, or where you currently reside on your essay. Doing so may result in disqualification.
- The location of your documentary may be identified if it is relevant to the essay or appears in a photo.
Deadline: January 1, 2018
Learn More: http://anchellworkshops.com/scholarship/