Who Can Apply: The scholarship program is available to students in the foundation’s entire service area, which includes Hopewell, Prince George, Chesterfield (south of 288 and east of Ironbridge Road), Petersburg, Colonial Heights, Fort Lee, Dinwiddie, Surry, Sussex, Charles City and Varina. Student interns working for John Randolph Foundation are eligible to apply; however, foundation trustees, other foundation employees and their immediate families (parents, spouses, brothers, sisters, and anyone claimed as a dependent for tax purposes) are not eligible to apply.
- Be attending or express an interest in attending college as a full-time or part-time undergraduate student (at least 6 hours per semester);
- Submit a completed “John Randolph Foundation Scholarship Application” ONLINE to include the required documents which must be uploaded with the application;
- Demonstrate financial need; and
- Must have a G.P.A. of 3.0 or better.
- Academic Transcript(s) (High School or College whichever applies.)
- Student Aid Report (SAR) – Submit pages 1 & 2 of the SAR Report which provides the EFC# (Expected Family Contribution) and Student’s Information – SAR and EFC# is generated from the completed FAFSA Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Current)
Deadline: February 15, 2021