Who Can Apply: In order to qualify for the Andrew E. Goldner Heart of Gold Scholarship, you must:
- Have worked with children in a professional or volunteer capacity
- Plan on furthering your education in a child-related field, such as pre-K or K-12 education, pediatric CME/ACCME, child psychology, social work, etc.
You must also:
- Have a 3.2 GPA
- Be accepted into an accredited college or university
- Submit a copy of your transcript, complete our online application and submit an essay on one of the topics below
Submission: Please complete a 500- to 1,000-word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- What drives your passion for working with children? How will furthering your education help you utilize that passion more effectively?
- What unique challenges have you faced when working in a child-related field?
- In what ways do you believe the written and unwritten rules and regulations in your chosen field could be improved to better serve children?
Deadline: December 1, 2021
Learn More: https://andrewgoldner.com/scholarship/