Who Can Apply: Established in memory of Andrew Michael Sutter. Andrew graduated from Gregory-Portland High School in 2012 as Valedictorian and a National Merit Scholar, while also playing on the varsity basketball team. He graduated with his Biomedical Engineering undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University and was in his first year of medical school at Texas A&M.
- Be a graduating senior at Gregory-Portland High School;
- have a GPA of at least a 95
- Be enrolled full time at any two or four-year accredited college or university;
- scored above average on the SAT or ACT
- demonstrate academic rigor (heavy load of AP/dual credit courses) and leadership in extra-curricular activities and/or volunteerism.
Deadline: March 1, 2020
Learn More: http://www.cbcfoundation.org/?page_id=6900