Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is available to any female student who is pursuing post-secondary education (community college, undergraduate college, graduate school, business school, or law school) at an accredited U.S. institution. Incoming first-year college students who possess a GED or a high school diploma are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess an interest in business or entrepreneurship, as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences.
- The minimum GPA required for application is 3.0, indicating that all candidates must be in good academic standing.
- Candidates must submit an up-to-date resume that details professional, academic, and volunteer experience, especially any experiences related to women in business.
- A 500-word essay that answers the following question:
If you could see one change in gender inequality in your lifetime, what would it be, and why? How do you think this can be achieved?
- An up-to-date official transcript, demonstrating that the candidate’s GPA is 3.0 or greater. If no official transcript is available, an unofficial transcript may be submitted, as well as an official transcript from the candidate’s most recent educational institution.
- One letter of recommendation.
Deadline: March 31, 2018