Who Can Apply:
- Currently enrolled and in good standing at a WASC accredited undergraduate program in the United States.
- Current overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Plans to pursue graduate studies in veterinary medicine.
- Proven history of animal advocacy
- Ability to demonstrate financial need
Submission: Applicants must demonstrate academic distinction along with financial need. Additionally, this scholarship award will focus on expanding the duties of the veterinary profession to include creating and maintaining a dialogue with the general public, outreach to media outlets and other consumer organizations and education efforts aimed at improving public literacy about important animal research and ongoing needs and efforts of that they can become involved with. This scholarship will be awarded to students whose career interests include clinical veterinary medicine, animal research, teaching, etc.
Deadline: December 30, 2016