Who Can Apply: The Ann Mullican Scholarship was established in 2019 by the Heritage Weavers and Fiber Artists in honor of Ann Mullican. Student will:
- graduate from one of the six county high schools
- be pursuing a two or four year degree in textiles or related Fiber Arts program
- demonstrate financial need
- recipient must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- The student will provide the Foundation with information about their enrollment, grades and academic status.
Deadline: February 11, 2020
Learn More: https://hcefnc.org/2020scholarships/