Who Can Apply:
- Attend Byzantine Catholic Church Seminary, St.Vincent Seminary or Pittsburgh Theological Seminary as a full-time student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in seminary .
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit a statement on whether or not you are currently working in the “ministry.” If you are, also submit the name of your supervisor and their contact information.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2018