Who Can Apply:
- Awarded to boy or girl graduate of Winchester Community High School.
- Recipient will be selected on the basis of academic achievement, leadership, ability, and probable success in his/her field.
- Must have been enrolled at WCHS during their eleventh and twelfth years of school.
- Preference given to applicants who want to continue their education through attendance at a four-year university and who have participated in sports at WCHS.
- Preference also given to applicants who would like to continue his or her education in a sports field.
- Consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate financial need.
- The applicant must graduate in the upper one-third of his/her class.
Deadline: January 15, 2021